TERMS AND CONDITIONS – APPLICABLE TO ALL PURCHASES
- Terms of payment are strictly 30 days form date of Statement, without deduction for any reason. Amounts in arrear
attract interest at 15.5% in terms of the Prescribed Rate of Interest Act
- Claims for short delivery of goods and defective goods will only be considered if the source of dispatch is notified
within 5 days of delivery which the customer agrees is sufficient time within which to inspect the goods.
- Goods may not be returned for credit unless prior approval has been obtained from Bidvest Bidvest Soho (‘’BVS’’). If goods are
accepted for credit BVS reserves the right to allow a percentage credit only, of the original purchase price depending
on date of purchase, in any event a handling charge of 10% may be levied on all returns.
- Goods conveyed by the courier are at the purchaser’s risk and damage in transit must be claimed for direct from the
courier. Wherever possible we will assist customers to obtain settlement of disputed claims. Our invoices are to be paid
in accordance with our regular terms irrespective of whether or not a claim has been lodged or paid.
- All prices are subject to alteration without notice and all orders are accepted for execution at prices ruling at date of
- All customer accounts are kept at our premises; Communications relative to accounts should be directed to us at P.O.
Box 1339, Rivonia, 2128.
- Ownership of all goods sold shall pass from BVS to a purchaser only upon payment of the purchase price in full.
- It is a condition of each sale or supply that the goods are sold “voetstoots” and without any warranties whatsoever
unless such warranties are in writing and authorised and approved by a Senior Manager of BVS.
BVS gives no warranties to the Purchaser that the goods and/or service are in any way suitable for the proposed or
any other purposes or use by the Purchaser. BVS has no knowledge of your intentions.
- For all jobs where the customer supplies materials or media–
(a) BVS may reject any paper, substrate or other materials supplied or specified by the customer which appear to BVS
to be unsuitable. Additional costs incurred if materials are found to be unsuitable during production may be
(b) Where materials are so supplied or specified, responsibility for defective work will not be accepted by BVS unless
this is due to BVS’s failure to use reasonable skill and care.
(c) Quantities of materials supplied shall be adequate to cover normal spoilage.
- The goods hereby purchased will be considered to be free of defects unless advised to the contrary within 5 days of
such goods coming into the possession of the Customer.
- Claims of short delivery of goods as stipulated in paragraph 2 hereof will only be considered if BVS is notified within
5 days of delivery.
- We shall not be held liable or entertain any claim for any loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever, including
late delivery, failure to supply goods as a result of causes beyond our control, including but not limited to lockout,
strike, delays in transport, shortage of materials or any causes beyond our direct and absolute control.
- All orders are accepted for execution at prices ruling at date of dispatch.
- The signature on the face of this document by the Customer and/or agent of the Customer will constitute prima facie
proof of goods supplied or work performed as the case may be pertain hereto.
- Delivery (own vehicles) – (BVS operates regular delivery services in Johannesburg and Pretoria. A detailed delivery
schedule is available from our reception).
- BVS and the customer consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court for any action arising here from without
prejudice to the rights of either party to institute action in any other competent Court.
- V.A.T. will be applicable to all goods purchased.
- The customer chooses the address as seen on the face of the document as his/its domiclium citandi et executandi for
- The customer authorises such credit checks as are necessary in order to enable BVS to consider this application.
- The placing of an order constitutes acceptance of all, terms and conditions set out above.
- A certificate signed by a Director of BVS, whose authority it is not necessary to prove, as to any amount outstanding
by the customer shall be prima facie proof thereof and shall be sufficient for all purposes including judgment.
- This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and no variation or alteration or consensual cancellation
will be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by the parties hereto.
Vehicle Branding Terms & Conditions
- Standard BVS Design Innovations (PTY)Ltd Terms and Conditions apply.
- 50% deposit before commencement of the job.
- BVS cannot be held liable for any damage caused to the vehicles during the application and removal of
vinyl under the following circumstances:
– If the vehicle is older than three years at the time of branding application or removal.
– If paint is lifting on any part of the vehicle or on colour coded plastic areas,
i.e. plastic bumpers, side beadings etc.
- Any extras requested or deviation from the original quote will be charged as such and an additional
purchase order is required from the customer.
- If vehicle is not available as promised an additional call out and time wasted will be charged.
- The Vinyl has a 1 to 2 week settling period for the adhesive to reach its optimum strength with the vehicle
surface. Slight movement of vinyl, or small bubbles on the vinyl after branding are normal and will settle
over the two week period.
- Please note:
– All valuables should be removed from your vehicle as BVS cannot be held responsible for any loss of
– Workmanship for vinyl application on vehicle guaranteed for 1 year