Increase Brand Awareness
Making your advertising budget go as far as possible can lead to some interesting and affordable options that could wind up saving you money. By using every avenue available to your business, you can get great returns by advertising in simple but effective ways. If you have a fleet of vehicles always on the go, adding vehicle branding means your company vehicles are on the road working hard for your business and advertising wherever they go. Your business can advertise well outside of your local area in most cases extending the reach of your brand at a fraction of the cost of other advertising forms.
We can apply vehicle branding at any location throughout South Africa, However we prefer to apply the vehicles at our state of the art facility in Spartan.
This gives us complete control over the conditions and can ensure perfection pretty much every time
Our reputation is built on the back of consistent delivery to exacting standards. You can be assured that your brand will be presented correctly and in line with your branding guidelines. We know the importance of correct brand interpretation for the life of the vehicle.
Various Types of Vehicle Branding
If it can be wrapped, we do it. From a train to a tuk-tuk, we’ve branded it all. We offer full, partial and 1/4 wraps on almost any type of vehicle. That means that no matter what your budget is, we can get you wrapped and on the road in no time.
Vehicle Graphic Aftercare
- It is not advisable to wash your car for the first 2 weeks
- Standard car shampoo
- No waxes or polish
- Normal hand car wash using a Hose-pipe, Sponges and Chamois
Avoid the Following
- Water for 48 hours after application
- High Pressure washing
- Abrasive Materials
- Machine Car Wash
- No sunlight soap
- There is a settling period for your vehicle wrap of 2 weeks
- During this time it is best to leave your vehicle parked in the sun to let the vinyl settle
- Small bubbles may appear in this period. This is normal
- Please arrange with us to bring your vehicle in after 2 weeks for a courtesy inspection